Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bad Trip on Weed

Weed. It exists. For some it's beyond they're reach because of ignorance or fear but some just don't like it. I had a bad trip of religious proportions. Before that I was having so much fun on an epic level...such bliss. I thought in the back of my mind that I would have to pay for this because I was conformed to the Idea that you don't bet something for nothing. So...In the middle of the bliss my mind drifted towards that idea of eternal pain and my mind experienced just thinking about pain and existence and I felt it for a split second, this mental torment of mega unbearable proportions. I felt the bliss for around 10 hours over the course of 2 weeks...This unbearable experience was over in a second but I spent the next 2 week at home watching TV tripping on the experience and in a sense feeling real bad over thinking about the experience, being obsessed with it , trying to figure it out so it would go away...because when I thought about the experience it would make me feel bad, reliving it but I had to figure it out because my eternal soul was at stake. In 2 weeks I stopped obsessing over it and just let it go...

No comments:

Post a Comment